A VVI Production Artist is able to collaborate closely with our talented creative, development, and client service team to design and deliver effective marketing solutions to our clients.
- Deliver work that creates success for our clients.
- Work with creative team to develop marketing solutions.
- Prepare electronic files to create ads for print/digital/online/video/collateral/out-of-home/presentations/etc.
- Responsible for formatting and transferring logos/electronic files per client request via appropriate/requested media.
- Create mock-ups of electronic files per client or internal request.
- Be accountable on projects for budget and deadlines
- Attends meetings and is collaborative with the creative team.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Reports to the Senior Graphic Artist.
Education & Requirements
Have an Associate or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or a minimum of 1 year of graphic design or graphic production experience.
Required Skills & Capabilities
- Successful completion of related education and/or 1 year of workplace experience.
- Proficient in the use of InDesign, Adobe llustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft suite, Google G Suite, E-mail campaign programs and other current software.
- Keen sense of design.
- Strong team player and problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency in maintaining brand standards.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges, and grow professionally.
- Might get made fun of by your friends because you can identify a font from 50 yards away.
- Definitely are cool with wearing many hats – never saying “that’s not my job”.
- Should love technology.
- Always demonstrate integrity and believe in the vision of our company.
VVI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.